Discover the gorgeous private park, pools, ponds and waterscape at the historic Moab Springs Ranch, nestled in a grove of Cottonwood trees beneath the Slickrock Trail Mesa.
Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub
If you are looking for an accommodation with a hot tub, Moab Springs Ranch is the place to stay. Take a dip in our super-clean heated 42-foot outdoor swimming pool and our outdoor hot tub. Our hot tub is open year-round from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Our pool opens seasonally from March to October, also from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Private Park & Vineyard
Moab Springs Ranch features 12 acres of beautiful open space, a private park, wading pools and vineyards to explore. The historic Ranch property is shaded by a grove of majestic Cottonwood trees. Hike to the top of Arrowhead Hill or the old cattle trail for incredible sunset and portal views. The private park includes hammocks, picnic tables, lounge chairs, and a campfire circle and wading pools.
Moab Springs Ranch has a rich historic and environmental legacy to preserve and protect. It is a humbling privilege to be stewards of this special place. We are committed to environmental sustainability on every level of our work, from design and construction to our resort operations.
- Preserve, protect, nurture and restore natural features, habitat, trees, water, and historic structures
- Set aside an ample measure of open space
- Design and build ultra-high energy efficiency buildings. Maximize the use of recycled, sustainable and green sourced materials. Use contextually appropriate architecture.
- Minimize energy use, waste and water consumption
- Recycle and re-use
- Renew the Ranch and cultivate permaculture – grow food and sustain wildlife habitat
- Minimize the use of pesticides
- Encourage visitors to minimize their impact while on vacation. Educate visitors about the regional environment
- Support community and neighbor efforts to preserve and improve the environment
- Always improve. Yesterday’s standards are not tomorrow’s standards
- Pool and Hot Tub
- Campfire Circle
- Hiking Trail Access
- Paved Bicycle Trail Access
- Business Center
- Environmental Sustainability
- Complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Free/Dedicated Parking
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Nearby (Walking distance) Restaurant
- Late Check-Out